Laser hair removal is permanent when the hair follicle is destroyed. When the hair follicle is only damaged, the hair will eventually regrow. … Most people can expect some hair regrowth within a few months.
What does “LASER” mean?
The word “LASER” is an acronym which mean. Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation. The use of the word in this context, however, refers to an energy transfer.
How does it work?
Basically, lasers cause localized damage to the hair by selectively heating dark target matter, melanin, in the area, that causes hair growth, the follicle, while not heating the rest of the skin.
Visit us for best laser hair removal in Bareilly.
- Pain free
- Dual chill contact cooling
- Quick & Effective, Full body only in 2 hours
- No paradoxical hair growth
- Standard Stamping mode for stubborn thick hairs like chin,Upper Lip, chest, legs, arms etc
- Permanent hair reduction of all pigmented hair
OUR MISSION IS TO PROVIDE THE LATEST AND BEST TECHNOLOGY AVAILABLE IN AESTHETICS TO OUR CLIENTS AT COMPETITIVE RATES WHICH IS CURRENTLY AVAILABLE ONLY IN LEADING AESTHETIC CLINICS OF BAREILLY.